Prociso was hired by a national eCommerce client to develop and implement a digital advertising strategy for product awareness and online sales across the United States and Canada. Primary goals of the campaign included:
- • Audit of previous digital advertising campaigns, industry research, platform research and strategic development.
- • Audience testing, messaging development.
- • Integration of advertising metrics with sales systems for true ROI measurement in campaign spending.
- • Ongoing reporting, campaign refinement, and holiday-based flight windows to capitalize upon busiest seasons.
The ongoing campaign deployed by Prociso began during the holiday shopping season in November 2017. Our team worked in tandem with a creative partner for necessary collateral, and collaborated with client leadership team for reporting, ongoing strategy, new platform opportunities and more.
Prociso led this client to diversify their channel strategy from solely advertising within the Google Ads platform to extending their advertising reach across Bing, Microsoft Audience Network, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. Utilizing new video assets, Prociso leveraged YouTube, Google Display Network, Facebook and Instagram to further engage target audiences, which was new online territory for this client.
The client had record sales in 2018, and in addition to 17.8% in sales revenue from the previous year, new customers were reached by diversifying their channels while website traffic increased in both quantity and quality:
- • 80.5% increase in Website Pageviews.
- • 2.6% increase in Users and Sessions.
- • 80% reduction in Bounce Rate.
- • 15.49% increase in Avg Session Duration.
Want to learn how Prociso can work for your company?